Job OpeningApply Now!
OMC Smokehouse utility personnel often work in a close knit team comprised of 1-3 members. Persons within the utility team work in various outlets of the company; ranging from entry level prep, cleaning crew and dish washing. Hours vary and range from 7 in the morning until 2 the next morning.
- Properly clean all dishes, glasses, cups, silverware, pots, and pans within basic sanitary guidelines.
- Utilize proper handling of all glasses and dishwashers to avoid breakage.
- Clean & maintain the proper working condition of your dish washing machine.
- Stock the kitchen and service area with necessary supplies in the proper place of storage.
- Clean areas as assigned to the position
- Discard trash, recycling, and compost to the proper bins.
- Operate various pieces of kitchen equipment as assigned, reports malfunctioning equipment.
- Reports unsafe conditions and suggests possible solutions.
- Prepares food properly using recipes in order to produce a standard product.
- Competitive Industry Wages
- Discounted and Free Meals
- Vacation (Full time)
- Employer Matched 401 k
- Health Insurance